Leeds hasmany parks and 3 of them hve additionalattraction. These are Rounday Park, Templenewsam Park and Kirkstall Park
Many f the parks have tennis courts and crown green bowling
Roundhay Park is located to the North East of Leeds.
- Canal gardens A beautiful garden built around a rectangular pond with ducks, swans and other birds..
- Tropical World Hot house with exoctic plants, butterflies, fish and a small area with insects.
- A vast area of grassland, woods, and 2 lakes. Food and drink availabe at the Mansion house and the lakeside cafe.
Templenewsam Park is located to the East of Leeds in the direction of Harrogate and Wetherby
Kirkstall Park is located to the Noth West of Leeds in the direction of Shipley
- Kirkstall Abbey Building started in 1152, and the abbey disolved in 1539 by Henry VIII
- Kirkstall Abbey House museum